'Assortment Analysis' allows the user to count the number of new products in a market, the number of discontinued products, as well as the renewal rate of products in a market.
- Data from pharmacies
- GSA drugstore data
- Metropolitan France data
- Corsica (Option)
- DROM-COM (Option): Guadeloupe, Reunion, Martinique, Guyane
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Essential
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time selector
- Indicator buttons
- Company selector
- Hierarchical selector
- Network selector
- the Multiple Chart / Table Object allowing the display of the indicators listed below.
- Products wide assortment ( PWA ) : total number of active products based on GTIN. A product is considered 'active' provided it has been sold at least once over the time period PWA
- New products assortment ( NPA ): total number of products active over the selected time period, but inactive over the previous time period
- New products assortment rate ( NPAR ): Penetration rate of NPA over PWA. (3) = (2) / (1)
- Ended products assortment ( EPA ): total number of inactive products over the time period
- Ended products assortment rate ( EPAR ): churn rate of inactive products (5) = (4) / (1)
- Renewal products assortment ( RPA ): Difference between new products and ended products. This gives you an indication on whether your number of products grows or decreases. (6) = (2) - (4)
- Renewal products assortment rate ( RPAR ): Renewal rate of the assortment (7) = (6) / (1)
N / A
- Changed the color definition of the bar chart as well as the line chart (Intenal Technical Improvement: From $ (v_DimSelect_AssAn) to '$ (v_DimSelect_AssAn)')
- Switching for all bar-graphs and line-graphs from a 12-color palette (automatic mode) to a 100-color palette for more readability.
- Replacement of the drop-down selector according to the Grid.
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
- Setting up conditional display for the Network selector.
- Module recipe version v2004271727 of the standard; no change compared to version v2004070930 of this module
- Added value labels to the "Stack Bar".
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge.
- Standardization of the placement of "Reload Time" on the SMA standard
- Variability of the entire right-hand side (labels and explanations of the indicators).
- Repositioning the selector according to the grid Removal of the Network filter (only on the TMA version)
- Added help links to indicators within the sheet.
- First standardized version of the sheet.