Average monthly sales weighted by the DNV / DVV ratio
Interpretation of adjusted monthly average sales based on distributions below 5% should be taken with caution.
The adjusted average monthly sales indicator (VMM A) can be translated into English as 'Adjusted Average Monthly Sales' (AMS A).
High VMMs are compatible with low market share. Indeed, if my product A has a VMM of 100, but it is sold on only one selling pharmacy, then its MDP will be close to 0 at the national level.
Metropolitan France except Corsica
You can study the indicator in 3 ways:
- Aggregated on all the territories you follow,
- Individually for each territory,
- Aggregated in your geographic sectorization.
Provision of Corsica-Monaco-DROM-COM data:
- From the 15th of each month following the last month due
- PHARMA ONLY
Interpretation of the indicator for Monaco studied individually (not aggregated with other territories):
- Given the disparity of pharmacies in this territory, care must be taken on the interpretation of the indicator when you study this territory alone
Sales & Marketing Advanced subscription