Simultaneously display GSA pharmacy and drugstore sales over the last 12 months:
- Visualize the seasonality of your market
- Highlight the differences in development between pharmacy and GSA parapharmacies
- Determine the weight of a channel in the GSA pharmacy / pharmacy sales mix
This module is for you if:
- You want to simultaneously display GSA pharmacy and drugstore sales
- Metropolitan France data
- Corsica (pharmacy)
- DROM-COM: Guadeloupe, Reunion, Martinique, Guyana (pharmacy)
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Essential
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- temporal Buttons
- Indicator buttons
- Prescription selector
- Hierarchical selector
- Network selector
- Day and week timing on option
- Added converted multi-unit button
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
- Review of the positioning of objects according to the new grid for the implementation of the DOE (Internal Technical Improvement) cartridge
- Variability of measurement labels within detail tables, as well as within KPIs.
- Variability of the labels of values of types of analysis period within the selection buttons.
- Module accepted on version v2004271727 of the standard; no change compared to version v2004161511 of this module ”; this corresponds to a realignment with the quality process.
- Changed the type of On / Off Precription selector for Sales With Prescription / Sales Without Prescription (Now allows this selection to be taken into account within favorites)
- Added labels on comparative point line charts.
Changed the Period_MonthName_short time dimension to Period_MonthName_formatted as a patch for point curves.
- Variability of the labels of measures of the histograms, as well as the KPI labels
- Modification of the previous automation of the market qualifying hierarchical field selector for more speed when updating the App (dynamic value) (Internal Technical Improvement).
- Modification of the display mode selector with addition of hierarchical fields qualifying the market, automatically.
- Correction of your "Success" link following the redesign of the site.
- Addition of the link to the "Success" site (top right)