The Advanced Indicators Analysis SMKT module allows you to understand the growth or decline levers of a market:
- Break down the evolution of sales values into a volume effect and a price effect
- Break down the volume effect into a VMM effect (organic growth) and a Digital distribution effect
- View VMM, DNV and DVV at retail, by segment, laboratory, brand or product
- Break down your leading indicators by distributor
This module is for you if:
- You want to go further than just monitoring sales volumes and value
- You want to better prioritize your marketing and sales investments
- Metropolitan France data
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable only to non-drug
Sales & Marketing Advanced
GSA drugstore data option
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Time selector
- Indicator buttons
- Company selector
- Stacked horizontal bar of leading indicators
- Table Advanced Indicators Details
Indicators & measures
- Sales volumes
- Value sales
- Weighted average price
- Periodic Average Sales (AMS)
- Adjusted periodic average sales (AMS A)
- Selling Digital Distribution (recalculated or not) *
- Selling value disitribution (recalculated or not) *
* Historically, the DNV and DVV were calculated normally on the products, but the "company", "brand" and "segment" are the MAX of the DNV and DVV products.
In the new version (called 'recalculated'), we did not do the MAX but we recalculate the indicators.
- CQCP in My Query
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
- Review of the positioning of objects according to the new grid for the implementation of the DOE (Internal Technical Improvement) cartridge
- Implementation of N Rebased ND, N Rebased ND Delta, N Rebased ND Delta, N Rebased Global ND, N Rebased Global ND Delta indicators.
- Module accepted on version v2004271727 of the standard; no change compared to version v2004161511 of this module
- Placement at the bottom of "Reload Time" and rise of SMKT ONLY and recovery of the market name.
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge.
- Complete review of the sheet to have available the recalculated SMKT indicators in full granularity as well as by maximum product value.
- Change in calculation of DNV and DVV
- Internal Technical Improvement
- Modification of the previous automation of the market qualifying hierarchical field selector for more speed when updating the App. (dynamic value) (Internal Technical Improvement)
- Modification of the display mode selector with addition of hierarchical fields qualifying the market, and this automatically.
- Fix for the link button to the success site
- The distribution indicators on granularities greater than the products are the arithmetic mean of the distribution indicators of the products which constitute them