The Sales Evolution sheet uses the principles of the Cross Sales Table sheet, by displaying a historical view
(Ex: week to week, or month to month):
- Arrange the rows and columns of your table using your segments, your qualifying fields, your measures and time periods
- Export your table to Excel. Create a favorite to view this table in routine
- Select a custom time period (eg: I want to compare the first 4 months 2017 vs. 2018) by selecting the time periods directly in the sheet
This module is for you if:
- You want to create a dynamic table and visualize sales over more than two time periods
- It is also possible for you with a simple right-click to export the data of your stack-bar-histogram according to the temporal selections and desired filters.
- Metropolitan France data
- DROM COM
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Essential
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- temporal selector
- GSA period time selector
- Indicator buttons
- Prescription selector
- Hierarchical selector
- Network selector
- Object 'Evolution of sales in absolute value'
- Object 'Pivot Table'
Indicators & measures
- Volume Sales (VOLUME - Vol)
- Sales Value (TURNOVER - To)
- Market Share (N MS)
- Market Share in the previous year (Market Share at N-1 - N-1 MS)
- Market Share Trend compared to the previous adjacent month (Market Share Trend - MS Trend)
- Market Share Delta in absolute value compared to the previous year (Market Share Delta - MS Delta)
- N (Corresponds to the time selection and indicator to display made for the current year)
- N-1 (Corresponds to the time and indicator selection to display made for the previous year)
- Trend in percentage (N Trend)
- Trend in absolute value (N Trend Abs)
- Evolution of Turnover or Volume in percentage (N Evol)
- Evolution of Turnover or Volume in absolute value (N Evol Abs)
- "Prescription" selector (Exclusively pharmacies data)
- Customer Type (Pharmacies data only)
- Added converted multi-unit selector button
- Modification of the structure of the pivot table in order to be able to choose precisely which columns to display or not.
- An enlargement of the table has been carried out by moving the bar graph up to the top line which was not used, this for a better readability of the figures within the table.
target15"43PDgh7F3KjlzSWcpUgJ9A target14"43 Sales15Angine>
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning in the traceability cartridge.
- Review of the positioning of objects according to the new grid for the implementation of the DOE (Internal Technical Improvement) cartridge
Evolution> vank_ank6 target
- Setting up conditional display for the Network selector.
Sales Evolution v2006151638
- Implementation of the conditional display of the Customer Type when there is one.
- Implementation of dynamic display of analysis period type selection buttons with parameter setting from the Param file
- Specific variability in v_Value_QTD under the label Qtr variabilisé v_lib_QTD.
- Variability of the labels of values of types of analysis period within the selection buttons.
Sales Evolution v2005140930
- Variabilization of the sheet cartridge, variability of the measurement label of the stacked bar-graph, as well as the labels of the measures of the pivot table.
- Variability of the title of the stacked bar-graph "Evolution of sales in absolute value".
- Module recipe version v2004271727 of the standard; no changes compared to the version v2004161402 of this module
- Added N Trend Abs and N Evol Abs indicators in the details table.
- Added labels to the "Evolution of sales in absolute value" stack-bar chart.
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge. (New variable)
Sales15ank Evolution target15AW710 vankM6Q9gNBSKE0AW710
- Variability of the labels of standard fields within the TCD and variability of the "Selection" dimension within the stack-graph histogram.
- Modification of the previous automation of the market qualifying hierarchical field selector for more speed when updating the App (dynamic value) (Internal Technical Improvement).
- Modification of the display mode selector with addition of hierarchical fields qualifying the market, automatically.
- Addition of totals for automatic CQCPs in pivot tables. (Internal Technical Improvement)
- Dynamic addition of the hierarchical market qualifying fields database (Internal technical improvement)
- Stack-bar Evolution of sales in absolute value revised on Mth and Qtr formatting.
- Fix for the link button to the success site
Sales=3 vblank> Evolution
- Reordering of the crosstab at the request of ND
- Added link to Success site (top right)
target21>30_blank 90 Sales
- Correction of the details table: Hiding values at "0" during a selection filtered on dimension.