View and analyze stock indicators over adjacent monthly periods.
Trigram: SKE NEW
Nested objects "Stock Evolution (Volume)"
" Stock Distribution "nested objects
" Stock Coverage "point curve objects
" Volume & Stock Comparison "nested objects
Nested objects "Transformation Rate Stock"
The Stock Evolution sheet allows you to analyze the last 36 months on different charts:
- The evolution of stocks volumes on the market and retail by segment, laboratory, brand and product
- The number of stockist pharmacies, stockist digital distribution and stockist value distribution
- The performance of stockist pharmacies, thanks to DNV / DNS and DVV / DVS ratios
This module is for you if:
- Stock is a key indicator in your trading performance
- Your activity is seasonal and stock has an impact on sales
- You or your competitors are leading an active drugstore storage strategy
- Metropolitan France data
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Advanced
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Standard modality selector
- Nested objects 'Stock Evolution (volume)'
- Nested 'Stock Distribution' objects
- Stock Coverage point curve object
- Volume & Stock Comparison Nested Objects
- Nested objects 'Transformation Rate Stock'
Indicators & measures
- Stock Volume: Stock
- Average Stock
- Number of stockist pharmacies
- Stockist Value Distribution (WDS)
- Stockist Volume Distribution (NDS)
- Selling Digital Distribution (ND)
- Stock Coverage
- Ratio DNV / DNS (ND Sales / ND Stock)
- DVV / DVS ratio (WD Sales / WD Stock)
- No exploration menu available to date on nested graphics.
It is therefore impossible for these nested graphics to remove / add the labels.
- Red marking of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
Modification of the size of the Grid and the placement of objects as close as possible to the original for the integration of the DOE (Internal Technical Improvement) cartridge
- Module accepted on version v2004271727 of the standard; no change compared to version v2004070930 of this module
- The WD Sales / WD Stock indicator is not currently available in this module version.
- Removal of the "PHARMA ONLY" mention just below the market to group the traceability dates together.
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge.
- Total variability of all objects on the sheet, modification of the Period_MonthName time dimension for Period_MonthName_formatted and integration into the STD-1x SMA standard.
- First version of the sheet.