Display your weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual sales over a long history
- Represent seasonality visually
- Visualize very quickly the long-term trends of a market, a segment, a laboratory, a brand or a product
- Using trend and delta measurements, define very precisely which laboratory has gained market share and at what time of year
- Export data to Excel
This module is for you if you want:
- Carry out detailed monitoring of market shares
- Track your sales over long histories
- Understanding trends and detecting reversals
- Metropolitan France data
- DROM-COM: Guadeloupe, Reunion, Martinique, Guyana
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Essential
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Indicator buttons
- Prescription selector
- Hierarchical selector
- Network selector
- 'Market Share in%' object
- 'Market Share in volume' object
- Sales volume (VOLUME - Vol)
- Sales value (TURNOVER - To)
- Market Share (MS)
- Market Share Delta - MS Delta
- Day and week timing on option
- International data on request
- Added converted multi-unit selector button
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning
- A change to 100 colors instead of 10 by default (when selecting Color - > Auto) on all graphics now allows consistent colors. Fix that could not be done before the platform version upgrade due to the old April 2019 version of Qlik.
- Review of the positioning of objects according to the new grid for the implementation of the DOE (Internal Technical Improvement) cartridge
- Setting up conditional display for the Network selector.
target Market15"_blank200> Evolution6 p / v000001Iu7o
- Implementation of the dynamic display of the analysis period type selection buttons with settings from the Param file
- Specific variability in v_Value_QTD under the label Qtr variabilisé v_lib_QTD.
- Variability of the labels of values of types of analysis period within the selection buttons.
Market Share Evolution v2005131722
- Variabilisation of all the labels of the sheet (Sheet title block, title of graphics, titles of dimensions and measures)
Share_Evolution target"https://openhealth.my.salesforce.com/sfc4=27 Share_Evolution target"17
- Module accepted on version v2004271727 of the standard; no change compared to version v2004161511 of this module
- Changed the type of On / Off Precription selector for Sales With Prescription / Sales Without Prescription (Now allows this selection to be taken into account within favorites)
- Added labels on comparative point line charts.
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge.
# 0Y000001Iu7o/a/1v000000vwlp/X1xNU3PRm1ItTCPS66cRZdZTPYITQf7_KtknOV8U8Ycank3703 Share11_KtknOV8U8Ycank370> Share11_KtknOV8U8Ycank370 Share117_KtknOV8U8Ycank370 Market" Evolution v70" Evolution v770 target=1
- Standardization of the temporal dimension of the point curves on the same corrected formatting.
- Variability of the caption of the "Selection" dimension
- Variabilisation of the label of the native Network filter.
- Modification of the previous automation of the market qualifying hierarchical field selector to no longer have to do any manipulation when updating the App (dynamic value).
- Modification of the display mode selector with addition of hierarchical fields qualifying the market, automatically.
- Correction of your "Success" link following the redesign of the site.
- Correction of the Market Share in %e and Evolution of sales in absolute value charts on the formatting of the x-axis for Mth and Qtr.
- Fix for the link button to the success site
- Week button, SMKT periods, CustomerType in MyQuery, CQCP
- Correction of the time sorting having disappeared skipped following the transformation into concatenated field for the weeks for the Stack-bar “Market Share in%” and “Evolution of sales in absolute value” (Internal Technical Improvement).
- Correction of the curve graph object “Evolution of sales in absolute value” on the displayed month points not in phase with the user selection.