a2011> target 2011
Track the market shares of the top 5 in your market
- Visualize the evolution of market share on a top 5. Possibility to redefine your top 5 in Market Definition
- Understanding the impact of seasonality on market share developments
This module is for you if:
- You routinely follow market share visualizations on top products / laboratories
- You want to easily export a market share evolution graph to Powerpoint / Word
- Metropolitan France data
- DROM-COM: Guadeloupe, Reunion, Martinique, Guyana
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Essential
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- temporal Buttons
- temporal selector
- Prescription selector
- Hierarchical selector
- Network selector
- Stack-Bar period previous year (N-1) to year deadline (N) and depending on the type of period selected 'Market Share Value'
- 'Market Share Value' table legend
- Stack-Bar at year end date (N) and depending on the type of period selected 'Market Share Value'
- Multi-point curve for Market Share on a month by month basis reflecting the type of period selected from previous year (N-1)
- Stack-Bar period previous year (N-1) to year deadline (N) and depending on the type of period selected 'Market Share Volume'
- Table caption 'Market Share Volume'
- Stack-Bar at year end date (N) and depending on the type of period selected 'Market Share Volume'
- Multi-point curve for Market Share on a month-by-month basis reflecting the type of period selected at year period selected (N)
- Day and week timing on option
- International data on request
- Replacing the color expression in all bar charts, legend tables and point curves with the standardized variabilised expression (Internal Technical note: $ (v_Colorisation_MSA))
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning
- Review of the positioning of objects according to the new grid for the implementation of the DOE (Internal Technical Improvement) cartridge
- Setting up conditional display for the Network selector.
- Variability of the labels of values of types of analysis period within the selection buttons.
- Variability in the wording of point line graphs as well as legend tables.
- "Module approved on version v2004271727 of the standard, no evolution compared to version v2004161511 of this module.
v2004161511 target Analysis"> Share vhl9idhOjxU30 Market Share Analysis v2003101609 Market Share Analysis v2001081710 Market Share Analysis v1909191553 Market Share Analysis v1909111730 Market Share Analysis v1908091455 Market Share Analysis v1905211400 Share Analysis_blank> vank57 p / 0Y000001Iu7o
- Global correction of Stack-bar variability related to FVC: FVC-OHC 181206-Correction SMAe MSA.xlsx of the request: 1812101509_LG. Correction of colorations in parallel.