Understand the dynamics of your market and segments and monitor the performance of your laboratory and your competitors through an analysis of the evolution over time of your leading statistical indicators.
- Metropolitan France data
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Advanced
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Temporal selector
- Indicator buttons
- Company selector
- Hierarchical selector
- 'Numeric & Weighted Distribution' object
- Object 'Average Monthly Sales'
- 'Weighted Average Sales Price' object
- Object ' Table of leading indicators '
Indicators & measures
- Sales Volume
- Sales Value
- Selling Digital Distribution
- Selling Value Distribution
- Monthly Average Sales
- Weighted Average Price
- Change from "Bootstrap" to "Qlik" display type of analysis period type selection buttons.
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
Evolution"K8T6DmblcE Evolution target"K3K36DmblcEvolution target"KQo9rhY9CL_DfP97QK8L6DmblcE70"KY9CL_DfP97QK8L6DmblcE Evolution"HxCQo9rhY9CL_DfP97QK8L6DmblcE Evolution Target"K3K370> Advanced Indicators
- Changed the size of the Grid and the placement of objects closer to the original in order to add the DOE (Internal Technical Improvement) cartridge
- Setting up alternative measures in the bar-graph at the top left:
Global Numeric Distribution
Rebased Numeric Distribution
Rebased Global Numeric Distribution
- Addition of the three indicators previously mentioned in the table of details.
- Module recipe version v2004271727 standard ; no change compared to version v2004070930 of this module
Advanced Indicators Evolution SMKT v2004070930
- The mention "SMKT ONLY" has been raised just below the market to group the traceability dates together.
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge.
- Complete review of the sheet to have available the recalculated SMKT indicators in full granularity as well as by maximum product value.
- Internal Technical Improvement
- Added link to Success site (top right)
- The distribution indicators on granularities greater than the products are the arithmetic mean of the distribution indicators of the products that constitute them