Convert your sales using a coefficient table defined and maintained over time by the customer.
This conversion table is systematically visible on the left in the traceability part of the sheet.
Open Health Company is an actor in the validation of this table of coefficients within the HUB.
- Data from pharmacies
- GSA drugstore data
- Correspondence table of conversion coefficients (maintained by the customer)
- Metropolitan France data
- DROM COM
- Limitations may apply depending on the size of the market
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
- Sales & Marketing Custom
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Traceability cartridge
- Conversion table
- Time buttons
- Time selector
- Indicator buttons, with converted units
- Company selector
- Object 'Sales Evolution'
- Pivot Table Object
- Volume sales
- Value sales
- Volume sales in converted units
- Customer type
- Added converted multi-unit selector
- Traceability table and list of dynamic converted unit values
- Modification of the structure of the pivot table in order to be able to choose precisely which columns to display or not.
- Added "Data Input" warning
- Addition of the Customer Type field displayed conditionally if subscribed to the Customer Type.
- Module recipe version v2004271727 of the standard; no change compared to version v2004070930 of this module.
- The mention "PHARMA ONLY" has been raised just below the market to regroup the traceability dates between them.
- Added labels to the "Sales Evolution" Stack Bar.
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge. (New variable)
- Internal fix to the pivot table for the "Product And Code" field
- Variability in the labels of TCD dimensions
- Correction of the chronoogical formatting of the Stacked Bar Chart "Sales Evolution" (Internal Technical Improvement)
- Modification of the display mode selector with addition of hierarchical fields qualifying the market, automatically.
- Addition of totals in for automatic CQCPs in the pivot tables.
- Fix for the link button to the success site