Understand the dynamics of your market and segments and monitor the performance of your laboratory and your competitors through an analysis of the evolution over time of your leading statistical indicators.
The Advanced Indicators Evolution sheet contains the indicators from the Advanced Indicators Analysis sheet but allows visualization:
- Break down the evolution of sales values into a volume effect and a price effect
- Break down the volume effect into a VMM effect (organic growth) and a Digital distribution effect
- View VMM, DNV and DVV at retail, by segment, laboratory, brand or product
- Break down your leading indicators by type of pharmacy (optional)
This module is for you if:
- You want to go further than just monitoring sales volumes and value
- You want to better prioritize your marketing and sales investments
- Data from pharmacies
- Metropolitan France data
- DROM COM (Application of the 2019-Q4 roadmap completed)
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Advanced
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Temporal selector
- Indicator buttons
- Company selector
- Hierarchical selector
- Object 'Numeric & Weighted Distribution'
- Object 'Average Monthly Sales'
- 'Weighted Average Sales Price' object
- Object 'Dimensions'
Indicators & measures
- Sales Volume
- Sales Value
- Selling Digital Distribution
- Selling Value Distribution
- Monthly Average Sales
- Average Weighted Price
- N WASP
- N WASP Evol
- N AMS
- N AMS Evol
- N ND
- N ND Delta
- N WD
- N WD Delta
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
- Review of the positioning of objects according to the new grid for the implementation of the DOE (Internal Technical Improvement) cartridge
- Setting up alternative measures in the bar-graph at the top left:
Global Numeric Distribution
Rebased Numeric Distribution
Rebased Global Numeric Distribution
- Addition of the three previously mentioned initiators in the details table.
- Module accepted on version v2004271727 of the standard, no change compared to version v2004070930 of this module
- The mention "PHARMA ONLY" has been raised just below the market to regroup the traceability dates between them.
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge.
- Fix for the link button to the success site
- The distribution indicators on granularities greater than the product are the arithmetic mean of the distribution indicators of the products that constitute them