The average number of products indicator makes it possible to estimate the shelf shares of each product in GSA pharmacies and parapharmacy:
- Calculate the average number of references in the selling points of sale
- Benchmark the average number of references with the number of selling pharmacies and the number of selling drugstores
This module is for you if:
- You carry out trade marketing actions in pharmacies or drugstores
- Your products are freely accessible
- Data from pharmacies
- GSA drugstore data
- Metropolitan France data
- DROM COM
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Advanced
Option Average Number of Products
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Calendar choice button
- Company selector
- Hierarchical selector
- 'Share of Sales' object
- Object 'Gini Index'
- Object 'GIni Index Analysis'
Indicators & measures
- Average Number of Products
- Number of pharmacies
- Number of parapharmacies
- Share of Assortment
- International data on request
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
- Module recipe version v2004271727 standard ; no change compared to version v2004070930 of this module
Average Number of Products v2004070930
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge.
- Fix for the modality selector (placement of the v_DimSelect_Avg_Ref variable) (Internal Technical Improvement) for interactivity with the Combo Chart
- Review of the positioning of the bar-graph in height.
- Modification of the previous automation of the hierarchical fields selector to no longer have to do any manipulation when updating the App (dynamic value) (Internal Technical Improvement).
- Modification of the display mode selector with addition of hierarchical fields qualifying the market, automatically.
Average Number of Products v1908091455
- Fix for the link button to the success site
- Added 'Share of Assortment' indicator