A patient is defined by a social insured in a pharmacy.
The number of patients included corresponds to the distinct number of patients meeting the criteria defined in the "Cohort definition" module:
- Market / product : WHO ATC class and / or product code and / or active substance and / or generic-originator and / or laboratory and / or brand and / or prescriber specialty
- Period Period of regularity of visits * in pharmacies and period of analysis
- Demographic profile : sex and / or age group
- Co-treatment : WHO ATC class co-dispensed over the analysis period
* The regularity of the passages corresponds to the maximum time desired between 2 passages in the pharmacy (whatever the product dispensed). Beyond this period, patients will be excluded from the analysis
Ex: if the regularity of the passage is fixed at 3 months, each patient must return at least once and within 3 months for the same pharmacy and on the entire analysis period to be included.
Use & Analytics subscription