You make your sell-in data available to OpenHealth.
By focusing on your sell-in, it is possible to better understand the dynamics of your customer base between loyal customers, new customers and lost customers.
We differentiate 3 categories of customers from your sell-in data:
Loyal customer (also called SAME ): customer pharmacy, for one of your products in the studied scope, on the mobile annual total (the last 12 rolling months) for the current year and on the mobile annual total for the previous year.
New customer (also called NEW ): customer pharmacy, of one of your products in the studied scope, on the mobile annual cumulative (the last 12 rolling months) of the current year, but without any purchase on the mobile annual cumulative for the previous year.
Lost customer (also called LOST ): customer pharmacy, of one of your products in the studied scope, on the mobile annual cumulative (the last 12 rolling months) of the previous year, but without any purchase on the mobile annual cumulative for the current year.
The measurements on these 3 categories can be carried out in 2 ways:
- In number of customers : count of pharmacies over each period
- In volume in CPU (boxes): to find out the volume represented for each category.
From these indicators, it is possible to calculate a loyalty rate (which can be translated into English as Loyalty rate) of your customers by the ratio between your loyal customers and the sum of your loyal customers, your new customers and your lost customers (in absolute value).
Let us consider the example below, with a customer base on a given mobile year-to-date which is made up of the number of customers as follows:
- Loyal customers ( SAME ): 6,474 customers were present on the last mobile annual cumulative and also on the previous one
- New customers ( NEW ): 424 new customers were won because they were present on the last mobile annual cumulative but not on the previous one
- Lost customers ( LOST ): 588 customers from the previous mobile year-to-date were lost because they were absent from the last mobile year-to-date
This customer base includes a total of loyal customers + new customers, ie 6,898 customers (6,474 loyal customers + 424 new customers)
The loyalty rate is then (6,474 loyal customers) / (6,474 loyal customers + 424 new customers + 588 lost customers), or 86% .
able to dispose of your sell-in for at least 36 months according to the following specifications: http://success.openhealth.fr/fr/articles/3660043-specification-reception-sell-in
Sales & Marketing Essential subscription