Benchmark the attractiveness of your products for pharmacies:
- Understand substitutions in pharmacies and the pharmacist's incentive to substitute.
- View the sell-out unit margin rate by product. Compare these margin rates product by product
- Calculate the pharmacist's weighted margin rate on a brand or product range, i.e. the margin rate taking into account the average volumes observed in pharmacies
- Visualize the evolution of commercial conditions in pharmacies, for you and your competitors
- View pharmacist margin rates by type of pharmacies: small, medium, large
This module is for you if:
- You want to control the actual discounts granted by your sales teams to pharmacists
- You wish to have more information to price your products
- Data from pharmacies (non-extrapolated data)
- Metropolitan France data (excluding Corsica)
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Advanced
- Sell-out margin (Weighted)
- Stack-bar by modality *
- Cloud by modality *
- "Measure selection list" of the indicators of the pivot table
- table of your key indicators *
* by modality: Based on your selection within the selector (hierarchical) .
- Pharma Only
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning
- Module accepted on version v2004271727 of the standard, no change compared to version v2004081009 of this module
- Added value labels to the "Stack Bar".
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge.
- Integration of the sheet into the standard