The module allows you to view your non-extrapolated dispensations with the details of the prescriber:
- View the dispensations broken down by prescriber on an observatory
- Visualize the evolution of the relative weight of each category of prescriber in your market
This module is for you if:
- You are positioned in a prescription market
- Data from pharmacies
- Metropolitan France data
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Use & Analytics Advanced
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- 'Product' selector
- Object 'Volume% per Prescriber'
- Object 'Volume% per Channel'
- Number of Dispensations
- Changed the size of the grid to the finest.
- Modification of the location of objects according to the new grid
- Addition of the technical traceability cartridge of the input data to the sheet
- Standardization of the placement of "Reload Time" on the SMA standard
- Correction of the underlying object label Market Share Index (Channel) (Internal Technical Improvement)
- Fix for the link button to the Success site
- CA / Nb disp buttons temporarily removed.
- Title shown on Volume temporarily.
- Removed the possibility of clicking on the graphs to select a prescriber modality
- Neutralize the current month
- Market Share in% per Prescriber (Stack bar and point curve), Evolution of sales in absolute value per Prescriber (Stack bar and point curve): variable v_Rolling_Period_Condition used for Period.
- The modalities of the 'Volume% per Prescriber' and 'Volume% per Channel' objects cannot be crossed
- The origin of the dispensation is attached to the entire receipt. Also, open access co-purchases can be associated