Determine if a firm's inventory is in line with its market share and sales growth
The Stock Analysis sheet is complementary to the Stock Evolution sheet:
- Interpreting a stock level and its evolution
- Determine if a laboratory's inventory is consistent with its market share and sales
- Highlight the laboratories in a situation of over- or under-storage.
This module is for you if:
- You want to compare your level of stock relative to your competitors
- You want to determine what would be the “optimal” stock level for your laboratory
- You want to detect atypical situations in the supply strategy of your competitors' pharmacies
- You want to examine disruptive situations and anticipate them
- Data from pharmacies
- Metropolitan France data
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Advanced
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Temporal selector
- Indicator buttons
- Company selector
- 'Stock Share Analysis' object
- 'Stock Benchmarking' object
- 'Stock Details' object
Indicators & measures
- Stock Volume
- Stock Value
- Medium Stock
- Share of Stock
- Duration of supply
- Commercial Pressure Index
- N-1 Stock
- N Stock
- N Stock Evol
- N Stock Evol Abs
- N Average Stock
- N Average Stock Evol
- N Stock Coverage
- N Stock Coverage Evol
- CQCP in MyQuery
- Red marking of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
- Changed the size of the Grid and the placement of objects closer to the original and added the DOE (Internal Technical Improvement) cartridge
- Added N Rebased ND Stock and N Rebased ND Stock Delta indicators to the table.
- Module accepted on version v2004271727 of the standard; no change compared to version v2004070930 of this module
- Removal of the "PHARMA ONLY" mention just below the market to group the traceability dates together.
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge. (New variable)
- Addition of the possibility of analyzes in MAT or Mth by setting up a drop-down selector provided for this purpose.
- Addition of the Product Code in conditional display on the selection of Product in the drop-down selector.
- Modification of the previous automation of the hierarchical fields selector to no longer have to do any manipulation when updating the App. (dynamic value)
target1130> Stock Analysis_bloSV88TSjRU" target1130 Stock Analysis # 17
- Modification of the display mode selector with addition of hierarchical fields qualifying the market, automatically.
- “Fixed Bug Stock Analysis - StockShare Analysis”: Variability in Stock Share Analysis
- The indicators are precalculated in the flow modeling part. This module can only be displayed in version vF51 of the feed stream
- Internal Technical Improvement
- Implementation of the link to "Success"
- Implementation of the DN and WD Stock Analysis evolution
- Color bar-graph correction "Sotk Share Analysis".