- > Check out our help on sort orders here
case of Market Definition and On Demand Table :
If you have, within your subscription, access to several data sources (ex pharmacy pharmacies and GSA drugstores) but you wish to monitor sales of a selection of products redefined in base 100, you must select the "Network" dimension (On Demand Table) to display the corresponding 100 total.
View all your indicators in a customized table:
- Arrange the rows of your table using your segments, your qualifying fields and your measures
- View all your indicators
- Export your table to Excel
- Calculate your indicators on the calendar calendar or on the GSA time periods (SMKT calendar)
This module is for you if:
- You want to create a table allowing to visualize in a combined way several indicators and temporalities
- Metropolitan France data
- Limitations may apply depending on market size
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
- Sales & Marketing Essential
- Option "On Demand Table"
Indicators & measures
NB: the list of indicators and measures depend on the subscription.
"Pha" = Pharmacy
"SMKT" = Parapharmacy
- Turnover Evol
- Turnover Evol Abs
- Volume Evol
- Volume Evol Abs
- Turnover MS
- MS Delta Turnover
- MS Volume
- MS Delta Volume
- WASP Evol
- AASP Evol
- ND Pha
- ND Pha Delta
- WD Pha
- WD Pha Delta
- AMS Pha
- AMS Pha Evol
- AMS A Pha
- AMS A Pha Evol
- Global ND Pha
- Global ND Pha Delta
- Global WD Pha
- Global WD Pha Delta
- Global WD Rebased Pha
- Global WD Rebased Pha Delta
- ND SMKT
- ND SMKT Delta
- WD SMKT
- WD SMKT Delta
- AS SMKT
- AS SMKT Evol
- Avg nb Products
- Avg nb Products Evol
- ND SMKT (recalculated) *
- ND SMKT (recalculated) Delta *
- WD SMKT (recalculated) *
- WD SMKT (recalculated) Delta *
- AMS SMKT (recalculated) *
- AMS SMKT (recalculated) Evol *
- AMS A SMKT (recalculated) *
- AMS A SMKT (recalculated) Evol *
- Global ND SMKT (recalculated) *
- Global ND SMKT (recalculated) Delta *
- Global WD SMKT (recalculated) *
- Global WD SMKT (recalculated) Delta *
* Historically, the DNV and DVV were calculated normally on the products, but the "company", "brand" and "segment" are the MAX of the DNV and DVV products.
In the new version (called "recalculated"), we did not do the MAX but we recalculate the indicators.
- GSA periods (P01, P02 ...)
- Custom periods (ex: semester)
- Product qualifying fields
- Slow data display on full visualizations
- Limitation to 4 measurements on all indicators (not present in the new version v2009031045 )
- Limitation to 2 dimensions (ex: brand, Customer Type) on leading indicators (ex: DNV, DVV, VMM)
- Inability to use advanced indicators while viewing dimensions in row and column simultaneously (ex: I look at the DVV with brands in rows and products in columns)
- Impossibility of displaying a dimension with more than 1000 modalities (ex: number of products > 1000) on leading indicators and on temporalities greater than 1 month (ex: YTD, MAT)
- For earlier versions v2010081246 : only two dimensions maximum can be displayed if the box "With totals & subtotals" is not checked
- To date, no sorting is possible on the values of the table (sorting by clicking on the caption of the column) - > limitation on the "Cross Table" object (cross tables)
- By default, the sort is fixed at the line (dimensions) on the Sell-Out MAT values decreasing
- IF this message displayed, please reduce your selections to display the data.
- 09/10/2020: In case of sectorization on 3 levels (ex: Region, Area, Sector), this module has a known limitation preventing the display of the Region label within the pivot table.
- Correction (by replacement) of the display of the table containing more than 2 dimensions.
- Fixed display condition for array containing more than two dimensions.
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
- Provision of a table with 999 technical measurements (maximum possible)
- Each technical measure can be any measure and any temporality
- The display limit is no longer at 4 bars "on" all temporalities but linked to the following condition:
o Selected temporalities "on" selected measures must be
· It is possible to choose among several types of "column order", example:
o YTD to M versus M to YTD (between temporality groups)
o And (at the same time) M1 to M12 versus M12 to M1 (within time groups)
o And (at the same time) Grouping of measures by temporality or grouping of temporalities by measure.
- A lock can be placed on the chosen sort using the padlock to the right of the object sort drop-down selector .
- Review of the positioning of objects according to the new grid for the implementation of the DOE (Internal Technical Improvement) cartridge
- Internal Technical Improvement
- Module accepted on version v2004271727 of the standard; no change compared to version v2004161511 of this module
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge. (New variable)
- Standardization of the placement of "Reload Time" on the SMA standard
- Added SMKT calendar guidance pop-up
- New temporalities have been added (from M-13 to M-23)
- New measures have been added: Turnover Evol Abs, Volume Evol Abs, ND Stock Global, WD Stock Rebasé Global, WD Sales Pharmacies Global
- Adapted evolution-type measurement formats: 2 decimal places
- Ability to display 24 months month by month.
- Enlargement of a tile towards the top of the "Dimensions" filter
- Correction on the filters of dimensions, time periods and measures: zoom on the filters.
- Fixed null values not to be displayed for the correct display of the leading indicators. (Internal Technical Improvement)
- Fixed Totals to Totals and conditional display for TMA.
- Development of ODT evolutions with addition of stock indicators, the notion of 13th month (Native TCD for Internal Technical Improvement).
- Correction of your "Success" link following the redesign of the site.
- Integration of the type frequency: Fiscal year
- Added N Rebased WD Stock (per month) in the “Stock Distribution” bar chart.
- Establishment of periodicity by cycles (2, 4, 6 months configurable).
- Standardization of the sheet (Integrated Bookmark)