Using the Lorenz curve, determine which market segment is the most concentrated:
- Understanding the dynamics of concentration of market segments
- Feed your decision-making with possible adjustments to the size of your sales force or targeting
- Compare your level of sales concentration to laboratories with a similar profile to yours
This module is for you if:
- You are constantly thinking about the optimal size of your sales force
- You want to position your laboratory in new segments and want to have notions of concentration
- You want to go deeper into DN indicators, by studying the dispersion of sales on selling pharmacies
- Data from pharmacies
- Metropolitan France data
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Sales & Marketing Advanced
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Temporal selector
- Indicator buttons
- Company selector
- Hierarchical selector
- 'Share of Sales' object
- Object 'Gini Index'
- Object 'GIni Index Analysis'
Indicators & measures
- Sales volume
- Value sales
- Share of Sales
- Share of pharmacies
- Average Monthly Sales
- Gini Index
- International data on request
- Converted multi-unit selection button
- Reduced the size of the “Gini Index” KPI, Enlarged the Company FILTER like the other modules, enlarged the TEXT checkbox Products and move 5 squares to the left of the TEXTs checkbox Pharmacies and Products.
- Gini Index Kpi changed to match the Pharmacies selection
- Bubble graph sub-object Gini_Pha changed to match the selection Pharmacies
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning within the traceability cartridge
- Module accepted on version v2004271727 of the standard; no change compared to version v2004070930 of this module
- Removed duplicate Reload Time 'date
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge. (New variable)
- Addition in this sheet of the possibility of analyzing the concentration from the product angle (Pareto type).
- Modification of the previous automation of the hierarchical fields selector to no longer have to do any manipulation when updating the App (dynamic value) (Internal Technical Improvement).
- Modification of the display modalities selector with addition of hierarchical fields qualifying the market, automatically.
- Fix for the link button to the success site
- Added link to Success site (top right)
- GSA drugstore data
- Impossibility of visualizing concomitantly the sales concentration curve of 2 products, brands, companies or segments
- Incompatible prescription selector