A resumption of treatment corresponds to the delivery of a product already delivered to the patient but within a period that is considered too long to be a renewal of treatment.
A treatment resumes when a patient is delivered a product that has already been delivered to him and whose time between the two deliveries is greater than the drop period -out *.
This indicator is available:
- # patients: Distinct number of patients resuming treatment already initiated
- # units delivered: Number of units delivered (UC) for patients resuming treatment already initiated
- # average per year: Number of resumes of treatment divided by the number of months in the analysis period, multiplied by 12
- # average per month: Number of treatment resumes divided by the number of months over the analysis period
* The drop-out period is defined by the user. It corresponds to the time needed to confirm the end of treatment.
NB: If there is a resumption, the previous delivery of treatment was considered as a discontinuation of treatment.
Use & Analytics subscription