The Co-dispensations Dispersion module allows you to:
- Understand with which OMC ATC class (s) or with which product (s) a product is mainly associated
- Have the number of products with which my product is sold
- able to compare with the total officinal on the market
- Find out if a product is sold alone or in a group
This module is for you if:
- You want to know which products are most frequently associated with your products or those of your competitors
- You want to look for pathology markers through the study of Co-Dispensations
- Data from pharmacies
- Metropolitan France data
Use & Analytics Advanced
Objects found in the sheet
- 'Dispensation fees' selector
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Analysis button
- Time selector
- 'Scope of dispensations' object
- 'Scope of co-dispensations' object
- KPIs object Average number of different products per ticket
- 'Rate of products by dispensation' object
- Object 'Distribution of Selling Products by Dispensation'
- Object 'How to understand a box plot?'
- Object 'Number of Products by Dispensation'
- Number of Dispensations total Market
- Number of Dispensations
- Number of Co-dispensations
- Average Number of Products by Dispensation Total Market
- Average Number of Products by Dispensation
- Average Number of Products by Co-Dispensation
- Ratio of Products by Dispensation Total Market
- Ratio of Products by Dispensation
- Ratio of Products by Co-Dispensation
N / A
DROM COM data
GSA parapharmacy data
- Setting up the narrow "Grid" and placing objects according to this new grid.
- Installation of the warning "/! \ No compliant Data Input /! \" within the traceability cartridge.
- Automation of the display of analysis period type selection buttons
- First version of the module