The objective of this module is to analyze the severity of the patients according to established criteria.
Severity Status - The percentage of patients presenting symptoms: Confusion / Lethargy, supplemental oxygen, mechanical ventilation, apnea, vasopressor support. Data is presented in bar graphs with the% of patients per score.
ICU admission - Number of patients admitted to ICU per age ranges
Oxygen saturation value on ambient air - the repartition in a scatter plot
The data can be analyzed on all patients or by patient group (less than 5, 5 and more), per virus type and also per site, hospital and per season. By default the last season is chosen.
- GIHSN data
- GIHSN network
- N / A - open to all GIHSN participants
Objects present in the module
- Selector Geographic area: Zone, Site, Hospital
- Selector Season: influenza season
- Selector Data range: calendar to select precise data range
- Selector of Patient group: Screened, included, LCI +, Sequenced, ORV +
- Selector of Patient group: All, less than 5, 5 and more
- 1 bar graph (horizontal) showing, in absolute number or%, the number of patients per severity criterion
- 1 bar graph showing the number of patients admitted to ICU per age ranges
- 1 scatter plot showing the repartition of the patient value of oxygen saturation on ambient air
- Total number of included patients in the analyzed period
- Nb of patients
- Total number of included patients
Severity - v2004161159
- Correction of the legend display bug
Severity - v2004061030
- New specification