Because the evolution of pharmacy traffic is symptomatic of specific health contexts, it is important to analyze these indicators as factors exogenous to your commercial performance:
- Number of working days
- Number of pharmacy tickets for all products included
- Number of items (volume) per ticket
- On and / or off prescription
This module is for you if:
- You want to better understand the exogenous factors in pharmacy
- Create pro forma analyzes of your performance, excluding traffic trends and number of working days
- Data from pharmacies.
- Metropolitan France data excluding Corsica & DROM-COM
- Market definition 'all products' exclusively
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Measurement selector
- Prescription selector
- Analysis type selector
- Filter of the type of days (possible exclusion of public holidays and Sundays)
- Nested table objects 'Analysis of days, traffic and average basket'
- objects 'Analysis of traffic, days by days, weeks by weeks, years by years'
- 'Type of Days' Camembert
- 'Analysis of prescription type' bar chart
- KPI Measure N and N evol
- KPI Volume / Dispensation
- Total number of (working) days
- Number of dispensations (traffic)
- Number of dispensations / working days
- Volume / dispensations
- Volume / working days
The temporalities of this sheet must be taken into account in relation to the defined deadline.
The table 'Analysis of traffic, days by days, weeks by weeks, years by years' compare the days of the week compared to the same days of the previous year .
Type of analysis period available:
- Month (Mth)
- Qtr (Quarter)
- YTD (Year To Date)
- MAT (Mooving Annual Total)
- Added TURNOVER button
- Addition of the study type selection button
- Combination of Pharmacy Monitoring (1/2) and Pharmacy Monitoring (2/2) sheets
- Added measure selectors, prescription type and days
- View on the selected month
- Adding the date in the tooltip
- Added dispensation evolution
- Removal of the evolution table (in the Pharmacy Monitoring Evolution sheet)
- Calculation of the current month for the analysis table
- Editing labels
- Changed calculation of the last pharmacy data present
- Added Heatmap 'Global View versus Last Year'
- Change in PHARMA calculation last data available
- Creation of the sheet
- Variable addition of the term "Global pharmacy traffic"
Pharmacy vankQ200"00 Monitoring pharmacy target_00
- Deletion of the name of the market in the title block in order to show that it is indeed all pharmacy traffic
- Changing the chronological order of years on the "Year on year comparison" dots chart
- Added MAT button
- Correction of the Year on year comparison graph on the "Cumulated" part for NB OF WORKING DAYS and NB OF TICKETS / WORKING DAYS
- Creation of the sheet
Geographic filters and pharmacy type filters are not compatible.