The THESORIMED drug database covers:
- Specialties having a Marketing Authorization (AMM) on the French market
- Temporary Authorization for Use (ATU) cohort
- Nominative ATUs
- Parallel distribution / import drugs
- The main hospital preparations
All drugs are listed regardless of their market status.
The sources used by THESORIMED:
- National institutional sources: ANSM, HAS, INCa, CNAMTS, ATIH, Official Journal (JO), Ministry of Health
- International institutional sources: WHO, EMA, European Pharmacopoeia
- Non-institutional scientific sources: Orphanet, CRAT, Center francais des Porphyries, Martindale®, Handbook on Injectable drugs, King guide to parenteral admixtures®, European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association, Merck Index®
- Other sources: CIP, professional literature
The reference information is that coming from the RCP.
List of information made available by THESORIMED: