In order to benefit from a platform effect, OpenHealth offers its partners to integrate data into the HUB.
How are the data integrated in the HUB used?
It is up to the entity which integrates the data in the HUB to decide on its use.
There are 3 cases:
- Case 1: data for strictly internal use:
Only the entity sending the data can access it.
- Case 2 : data for internal use but open to third parties:
The issuing entity authorizes third parties to use its data, but under conditions defined upstream (eg: nature of third parties, filters on the data / anonymization, scope of the accessible data, remuneration from the source)
- Case 3: Opendata :
The issuing entity makes all or part of its data public, with no prerequisites (filters on the data / anonymization, scope of the accessible data)
What is the process of integrating a new data source into the HUB?
1. Open the application MP4U to the sender of the data source.
The application allows you to communicate our product and other standards: OpenHealth proprietary nomenclature in non-medicine, THESORIMED, ANSES, FINESS, population, geographies ...
2. Opening of our space Success so that the partner can:
- Specify the SOURCE
- Specify the GEOGRAPHICAL TERRITORY CONCERNED
- Specify the applicable MARKET and the CLASSIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS used (Products and Others)
- List the applicable data model - Number of Tables - FIELDS / TABLES - Reference codes - Keys
- List links to useful EXTERNAL REFERENCE DATA (Reference Codes & EXTERNAL SOURCES)
- List ITS INDICATORS with formula and specifications
- List ITS ANALYTICAL RESTITUTIONS
- Specify your ANALYTICAL SCHEME
3. Integration of the new data source:
- Creating a storage space
- Flow documentation
- Creation of a REPLICA TYPE (traceability, configuration, IT requests, control requests, HISTORIZATION request, version) *
- INTEGRATE TABLES with control system
- INITIAL HUB SHEETS to visualize the data