Because the evolution of pharmacy traffic is symptomatic of particular health contexts, it is important to analyze these indicators as factors exogenous to your commercial performance:
- Number of working days
- Number of pharmacy tickets for all products included
- Number of items (volume) per ticket
This module is for you if:
- You want to better understand the exogenous factors in pharmacy
- Create pro forma analyzes of your performance, excluding traffic trends and number of working days
- Data from pharmacies. Possibility to filter data with or without
- Metropolitan France data excluding Corsica & DROM-COM
- Market definition 'all products' exclusively
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Objects present in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Nested table objects 'Analysis of days, traffic and average basket'
- Total number of (working) days
- Number of tickets (traffic)
- Number of tickets / working days
- Volume / ticket
The temporalities of this sheet must be taken into account in relation to the defined deadline.
Nested line charts present either a monthly PAS view to month to month or cumulative.
Type of analysis period available:
- Month (Mth)
- Qtr (Quarter)
- YTD (Year To Date)
- MAT (Mooving Annual Total)
- Module recieved on version target=200 of the standard; no change compared to version v2004070930 of this module
- Added value labels on the 5 nested charts of the sheet
- Setting up for each of the dynamic scale.
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge. (New variable)
- Removal of the evolution table (in the Pharmacy Monitoring Evolution sheet)
- Calculation of the current month for the analysis table
- Editing labels
- Changed calculation of the last pharmacy data present
- Variable addition of the term "Global pharmacy traffic"
- Deletion of the name of the market in the title block in order to show that it is indeed all pharmacy traffic
- Changing the chronological order of years on the "Year on year comparison" dots chart
- Added MAT button
- Correction of the Year on year comparison graph on the "Cumulated" part for NB OF WORKING DAYS and NB OF TICKETS / WORKING DAYS
- Creation of the sheet