This sheet is for you if:
- You want to know to which OHC class one or more products belongs.
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Sales & Marketing Essential subscription
Objects found in the sheet
- KPI of the number of products
- KPI of the number of products selected
- OHC proprietary classification hierarchy table (5 classification levels)
- description table (product code, reference, brand, company)
- The 5 levels of OpenHealth Company proprietary classification
- Addition of the sentence /! \ No compliant Data Input /! \ in display condition if the input data is not uploaded. (Move from the right to the traceability cartridge)
Classification 7Ounoank9 Classification=
- Integration of the new sheet version including the TCD with the prioritization as well as the table of details according to the narrow grid.
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning
- Reorganization of the module for harmonization across all classification modules
- Addition of the link to the "Success" site on the standard version.
- Implementation of a hierarchical table of the OHC classification (non-standard version for MP4U)
- Removal of the filter on Non-drug type segments within the Non Medicine KPI selected products
- Standardization of the first sheet version
- Creation of the sheet