Get a matching (= cross-referencing) analysis of your product codes with the Openhealth repository
- Products sold in Pharmacies, E-pharmacies and supermarket parapharmacies
- Metropolitan France, Corsica ,DROM COM
- No restriction. Code list to meet specifications GTIN
- KPIs corresponding to the indicators defined below.
- Table of valid but unmatched customer product codes ("Unmatched code(s)")
- Selector with list of modalities for each qualifying field
- Completeness indicators for the matching produced on each of the Openhealth code types
- Nb Selected Rows
- #Matched CLI_File_CoODE
- #Unmatched CLI_File_CODE
Current version: 201116
CLI_File Code Matching with OHC repository
Only format-valid codes (13 numeric digits excluding "0000000000000") are likely to be identified in the Openhealth product repository.