Because the evolution of pharmacy traffic is symptomatic of specific health contexts, it is important to analyze these indicators as factors exogenous to your commercial performance:
- Number of working days
- Number of pharmacy tickets, all products combined
- Number of items (volume) per ticket
- On and / or off prescription
- The area where pharmacies are located and their turnover
This module is for you if:
- You want to better understand the exogenous factors in pharmacies
- Create pro forma analyzes of your performance, excluding traffic trends and number of working days
- Data from pharmacies.
- Metropolitan France data excluding Corsica & DROM-COM
- Market definition 'all products' exclusively
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Measurement selector
- Prescription selector
- Geographic granularity selector
- Analysis type selector
- Filter of the type of days (possible exclusion of public holidays and Sundays)
- Bar chart 'N / N-1 / Pharmacy CA'
- Bar graph 'N / N-1 / Zone Pharamcy'
- Table object 'Analysis of days, traffic and average basket'
- KPI Measure N and N evol
- Total number of (working) days
- Number of dispensations (traffic)
- Number of dispensations / working days
- Volume / dispensations
- Volume / working days
The temporalities of this sheet must be taken into account in relation to the defined deadline.
Type of analysis period available:
- Month (Mth)
- Qtr (Quarter)
- YTD (Year To Date)
- MAT (Mooving Annual Total)
- Change of the bar chart to adapt to the change in sectorization
- Creation of the sheet
We cannot do an analysis by crossing geographic data and the type of sign.