The objective of this module is to analyze the length of hospital stay in number of days, for LCI + patients, ORV + patients and negative patients.
Data is presented in bar graphs per virus type. The data can also be filtered by patient type (less than 5 or for 5 and more).
The data can also be analyzed per site, hospital and per season. By default the last season is chosen.
- GIHSN data
- GIHSN network
- N / A - open to all GIHSN participants
Objects present in the module
- Selector Geographic area: Zone, Site, Hospital
- Selector Season: influenza season
- Selector Data range: calendar to select precise data range
- Selector of Patient group: All, Less than 5, 5 or more
- A bar graph showing the number of patients per number of days in hospital per virus type: LCI +, ORV +, negative patients
- Total number of included patients in the analyzed period
- Nb of patients
- Total number of included patients
Patient Distribution by length of hospital stay - v2004061030
- New specification