The objective of this module is to analyze the virus distribution over time (week), globally or by site / hospital, per virus type, and per strain within each type.
The analysis is presented in a bar chart in absolute numbers or in percentage.
The data can also be analyzed per site, hospital and per season. By default the last season is chosen.
- GIHSN data
- GIHSN network
- N / A - open to all GIHSN participants
Objects present in the module
- Selector Geographic area: Zone, Site, Hospital
- Selector Season: influenza season
- Selector Data range: calendar to select precise data range
- Selector of virus type: LCI +, ORV +, ALL
- Selector (arrow): 2 types of charts in absolute or%
- Bar graph showing the number of patients per week and per virus type: LCI +, ORV +, negative patients, or per strain if a virus type is selected.
- Total number of included patients in the analyzed period
- Nb of patients
- Total number of included patients
Virus Distribution Evolution - v2004161132
- Correction of the legend display bug
Virus Distribution Evolution - v2004061100
- New specification