The objective of this module is to analyze the virus distribution by virus type, Influenza and Other respiratory viruses and per strain within each type.
The analysis is presented in a bar chart in absolute numbers or in percentage.
The data can be analyzed per site, hospital and per season. By default the last season is chosen.
N / A - open to all GIHSN participants
Objects present in the module
- Selector Geographic area: Zone, Site, Hospital
- Selector Season: influenza season
- Selector Data range: calendar to select precise data range
- Selector of virus type: LCI +, ORV +, ALL
- Selector:% or #
- Bar graph (horizontal) showing the number of patients per virus type: LCI +, ORV +, negative patients, or per strain if a virus type is selected
- Total number of included patients in the analyzed period
- Nb of patients
- Total number of included patients
Virus Distribution by Age - v2004161111
- Correction of the legend display bug
Virus Distribution by Age - v2004061047
- New specification