This process will:
- Assign this GTIN a family of products. This family of products (eg: food supplements) will list all the references that could be traced back to IRI on the family regardless of the circuit (hyper / super, parapharmacy, e-commerce ...)
- Prioritize this GTIN in the codification queue. This prioritization takes into account sales made over the last 13 weeks and the number of product rotations.
The fact that a reference is not present in the GSA drugstore data network (SMKT) depends on several factors:
- The reference is never recovered in IRI sales
- The reference is known and codified at IRI but on another circuit t (example: these references are not sold in para corners but in the traditional Hyper Marchés department / Super Markets).
- The reference is known but not codified with several scenarios:
> The reference has not reached the minimum threshold of 50 checkouts regardless of the circuit
> The reference has reached the threshold of 50 checkouts but:
- IRI does not have all the information to code it
- Due to its turnover, it is not prioritized in the codification queue