Understand the hierarchy of the classes of one or more products in your market according to:
- OMS ATC classes, according to THESORIMED (Documentation Here )
- the EphMRA AC classes, according to THESORIMED
This sheet is for you if:
- You want to know to which class EphMRA AC and / or OMS ATC belongs one or more products.
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products only.
- Sales & Marketing Essential subscription
Objects found in the sheet
- The date of distribution
- The date of approval for placing on the market (Market Athorization First approval - AMM )
- EphMRA AC hierarchical classification table (4 classification levels)
- WHO ATC classification hierarchy table (5 classification levels)
- description table
- KPI of the number of products
- KPI of the number of products selected
- The 4 EphMRA AC classification levels
- The 5 levels of classification of the World Health Organization
- Addition of the "Data Input" Warning
- Changed the size of the grid to the finest.
- Modification of the location of objects according to the new grid
- Addition of the technical traceability cartridge of the input data to the sheet
- Module recipe version v2004271727 standard ; no changes compared to the version v2002051803 of this module
- Correction of the wording "Product Code" for "GTIN" in the details table
- Modification of the KPIs to remove the restriction on the “Human Medicines” segment
- Addition of the percentage of product codes selected for each class.
- Implementation of a hierarchical view of EphMRA AC and OMS ATC classifications (non-standard, visible only in MP4U)
- Correction of class level selector EphMRA Level Number and OMS Level Number as well as Version EphMRA AC
- Added link to EphMRA documentation
- Variability of all labels allowing a global change of label on all Apps including this sheet.
- Changed the deletion date picker to align with the logic of other date pickers on this sheet.
- Fix for the link button to the success site
- Internal Technical Improvement
- Creation of the module