The Co-Dispensations Analysis module allows you to:
- Understand with which OMC ATC class (s) or with which product (s) a product is mainly associated
- To have notions of volume (not extrapolated) of dispensations around a product in 7,892 pharmacies
- Search, through the analysis of Co-Dispensations, markers of pathologies (eg: statins) associated with the delivery of your products
This module is for you if:
- You want to know which products are most frequently associated with your products or those of your competitors
- You want to look for pathology markers through the study of Co-Dispensations
- Data from pharmacies
- Metropolitan France data
- No limitation on the size of the markets
- Applicable to human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products
Use & Analytics Essential
Objects found in the sheet
- 'Dispensation fees' selector
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- Years button
- 'Scope of dispensations' object
- 'Scope of co-dispensations' object
- Object 'Number of Dispensations'
- Subject 'Number of co-dispensations based on OMS-ATC'
- Number of Dispensations
- Number of Co-dispensations
DROM COM Data
GSA drugstore data
- Setting up the narrow "Grid" and placing objects according to this new grid.
- Installation of the warning "/! \ No compliant Data Input /! \" within the traceability cartridge.
- Automation of the display of analysis period type selection buttons
- Variability of the subscription within the cartridge. (New variable)
- Standardization of the placement of "Reload Time" on the SMA standard
- Global variability of filters and objects (Internal Technical Improvement)
- Fix for the link button to the success site