How to create a pivot table in Excel from the HUB?
You have several options in the HUB to export your data flat and create a pivot table in Excel.
This article contains the following sections:
- Creating a flat Excel file from the 'My Data Archive' sheet
- Create a flat Excel file from the 'On Demand Table' sheet.
You can find this article on video here.
:On Demand Table Sheet
Option 1: Create a flat Excel file from the 'My Data Archive' sheet.
Limitation: this technique only extracts sales volumes, sales values and market shares.
1. Select a time period directly from the calendar in 'My Data Archive'. 2.
2. Export data by right-clicking on the table
Option 2 : Create a flat Excel file from the 'On Demand Table' sheet.
1. Remove subtotals & totals ("Without totals & subtotals")
2. Select a reference period, a time period, your dimensions and your measurements
3. Right-click to export the data ("Export data")
4. Once in Excel, type CTRL + A on your keyboard to select all the data in Excel
5. Defuse the cells by clicking on "Merge and center" :
6. Select the empty cells using the "Find and select" button
7. Fill in the empty cells, by typing on the keyboard "=" then top arrow " ↑" and finally press Ctrl+Enter
8. Optional: replace formulas by values by clicking CTRL+A, CTRL+C, and paste value