The objective of this module is to analyse the length of hospital stay in number of days, for LCI+ patients, ORV+ patients and negative patients.
Data is presented in bar graphs per virus type. The data can also be filtered by patient type (less than 5 or for 5 and more).
The data can also be analysed per site, hospital and per season. By default the last season is chosen.
- GIHSN data
- GIHSN network
- N/A – open to all GIHSN participants
Objects present in the module
- Selector Geographic area : Zone, Site, Hospital
- Selector Season : influenza season
- Selector Data range : calendar to select precise data range
- Selector of Patient group : All, Less than 5, 5 or more
- A bar graph showing the number of patients per number of days in hospital per virus type : LCI+, ORV+, negative patients
- Total number of included patients in the analysed period
- Nb of patients
- Total number of included patients
Current version :
Patient Distribution by length of hospital stay - v2004061030
- New specification