The objective of this module is to analyse the evolution of the percentage of patients having been vaccinated, globally for all included patients, for LCI+ patients or for LCI negative patients.
Data is presented in bar graphs per patient patient group, globally or for less than 5 or for 5 and more. Showing the evolution per flu season.
The data can also be analysed per site, hospital and per season. By default the last season is chosen.
- GIHSN data
- GIHSN network
- N/A – open to all GIHSN participants
Objects present in the module
- Selector Geographic area : Zone, Site, Hospital
- Selector Season : influenza season
- Selector Data range : calendar to select precise data range
- Selector of Patient group : All, Less than 5, 5 or more
- 3 bar graphs showing the number of vaccinated patients (yes, no, do not know) for: All included patients, LCI+, negative patients. Per season
- Total number of included patients in the analysed period
- Nb of patients
- Total number of included patients
Current version :
- Correction of the legend display bug
Old versions :
- New specification