The objective of this module is to analyse the virus distribution by virus type, Influenza and Other respiratory viruses and per strain within each type.
The analysis is presented in a bar chart in absolute numbers or in percentage.
The data can be analysed per site, hospital and per season. By default the last season is chosen.
N/A – open to all GIHSN participants
Objects present in the module
- Selector Geographic area : Zone, Site, Hospital
- Selector Season : influenza season
- Selector Data range : calendar to select precise data range
- Selector of virus type : LCI+, ORV+, ALL
- Selector : % or #
- Bar graph (horizontal) showing the number of patients per virus type : LCI+, ORV+, negative patients, or per strain if a virus type is selected
- Total number of included patients in the analysed period
- Nb of patients
- Total number of included patients
Current version :
Virus Distribution by Age - v2004161111
- Correction of the legend display bug
Old versions :
Virus Distribution by Age - v2004061047
- New specification