The module allows you to view your non-extrapolated dispensations with the details of the prescriber:
- View the dispensations broken down by prescriber on an observatory
- Visualize the evolution of the relative weight of each category of prescriber in your market
This module is for you if:
- You are positioned in a prescription market
- Data from pharmacies
- Metropolitan France data
- Limitation on the size of the markets: maximum 1000 products
- Applicable on human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and non-medicinal products with optional medical prescription
Use & Analytics Advanced
Objects found in the sheet
- Functional cartridge
- Time buttons
- 'Product' selector
- Object 'Volume% per Channel (Table)'
- Object 'Volume% per Channel (Graph)'
- 'Channel / Prescriber' selector: Analysis axis applicable to Graph and Table
- Hierarchical selector: Axis of analysis applicable to the Table
- Sales volume (VOLUME - Vol)
- Sales value (TURNOVER - To)
- Evolution (N Evol Abs)
- Absolute evolution compared to the adjacent period (N Trend)
- Market Share (MS)
- Evolution in delta of Market Share (Market Share Delta - MS Delta)
- Absolute Evolution of Market Share compared to the adjacent period (Market Share Trend)
The market share volume are calculated on a prescription sales observatory. In order to obtain Sales volume and Value sales , this market share is multiplied by the national extrapolated sales on prescription. Learn more about the calculation.
- 'Prescriber' and 'Channel' dimensions cannot be crossed
- The origin of the dispensation is attached to the entire receipt. Also, open access co-purchases can be associated
- Improved display condition of the Warning "/! \ No compliant Data Input /! \" within the traceability cartridge.
- Fixed the display of the conditional analysis subtype button
- Standardized version of the module