Type of object
Available from ODT version v2009031045
- Sales & Marketing
- Territory Management
- Use And Analytics
The arrangement of the columns
The sort drop-down selector object allows "to arrange" as you wish on the one hand the display order of " Time Range ", " Time Group "and" Measure ".
- " Time Range " (in orange in the illustration below) corresponds:
> to chronological order: June, July, August, September ....
> anti-chronological order: September, August, July, June ...
The "Time Range" sorting is therefore dependent on the "Time Group" selection (it is quite possible to select YTD Sep 2020, YTD Sep 2019, MAT Sep 2020, MAT Sep 2018 ).
- " Time Group " corresponds to the time groups of type MAT, YTD, C (cycles), Mth ... (in green in the illustration below )
- "Measure" corresponds to the Turnover, Turnover Evol, Volume ... type measure (in blue in the illustration below)
The order of the columns
The order of the 2 types of temporal sorting can be ascending or descending for each of them (represented by the arrows) .
We must see the sorts as "encapsulated" in each other.
- Tri Time Group (descending), Measure, Time Range (descending):
Here what changes first is the "Time Range" (chronological order) within the selected "Time Groups".
Second, what changes are the metrics (Turnover, Trunover Evol, Turnover Evol Abs)
Third, the most "macro" sort is the "Time Group" (YTD, MAT, C1 2020, Q3-2020-QTD, Mth (s) in descending order.
Are schematized in the screenshot opposite in underlined, the "toggle", for a given sort, allowing to highlight the finest level, the intermediate level and the most macro level.
- Tri Time Group (descending), Time Range (descending), Measure:
Here, what changes first from one column to another are the "Measures".
Then going up the level above, we have the "Time Range" (in descending order), which corresponds to the anti-chronological order.
Finally the 3rd sorting group, the "Time Group" corresponds here to the distinction between YTD, Mth.
- The display order of the measures in column (the fact that "Turnover" comes before "Turnover Evol" for example) remains fixed .
- By default, the sort is fixed at the row (dimensions) on the values Sell-Out MAT descending