The objective of this module is to analyze the frailty score for patients at admission and at discharge. Analysis only possible on patients 5 years and older.
Data is presented in bar graphs with the number of patients per score.
The data can also be analyzed per site, hospital and per season. By default the last season is chosen.
- GIHSN data
- GIHSN network
- N / A - open to all GIHSN participants
Objects present in the module
- Selector Geographic area: Zone, Site, Hospital
- Selector Season: influenza season
- Selector Data range: calendar to select precise data range
- Selector of Patient group: All included, ORV +, LCI +
- 2 bar graphs (at inclusion and at discharge) showing the number of patients per frailty score (1-9) and Not known
- Total number of included patients in the analyzed period
- Nb of patients
- Total number of included patients
Frailty (more 5 years) - v2004061030
- New specification