By joining the SantéDom Stat observatory, you will be able to access a series of dashboards on your billing data as well as your positioning in relation to the all member structures.
From the Observatoire SantéDom Stat portal, click on " Join the observatory " in the upper banner.
Two cases arise:
1 - You are part of a group: get closer to it to obtain the procedure to follow
2 - You are an independent structure: complete the online form
- Do you join a union: If yes, specify which one, if not, either you approach a union or you agree to pay the amount of the annual subscription to the observatory
- Your legal information ( cf. your Kbis): Name or company name / RCS registration number / Legal form / Name of the manager / Postal address
- Your administrative information: contact email address / FINESS number (legal and geographic)
- The technical information necessary for the transmission of your invoicing data: Software and publisher name / Teletransmission flow standard / Teletransmission health insurance issuer number.
After consulting the personal data protection policy, you must give your consent to send your membership request
A pre-filled membership agreement will be offered to you with an online signature to finalize your membership.
- the agreement will then be counter-signed by OpenHealth.
- the procedure for transmitting data from your structure to the observatory has been initiated
- at the same time, in the case of a structure belonging to a union, the representative professional organizations ensure that the membership is effective and that the contributions are up to date. This conditions the sending of login credentials to the analysis platform.